Australian Divers Meet Foreign Minister on Rescue of Wild Boars Footballers

BANGKOK, April 19 (TNA) — Australian divers Richard Harris and Craig Challen who took part in the rescue of the Wild Boars young football team from the Tham Luang cave in Chiang Rai province last year met Foreign Minister Don Pramudwinai who expressed gratitude for their devotion.


The Thai government invited both to pay a visit as it presented Thai tourism privileges to the foreign experts and divers who rescued young footballers and a coach of the Moo Pa (Wild Boars) football team from the flooded cave in June and July 2018.

Mr Challen said he was glad to revisit Thailand and he did not expect the rescue would receive such long international attention.


Mr Harris said they would visit the 13 rescued people in Chiang Rai next week and the rescue gave valuable experiences to divers in case they would have to rescue other people from caves.

He also said that the young footballers and their coach should have a normal and peaceful life and no one should criticize them any longer because they had already suffered great hardships in the flooded cave.

In the afternoon Mr Harris and Mr Challen met Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha at Government House to receive royal decorations.


They will go to Chiang Rai on April 21 to meet the Wild Boars team and visit the Tham Luang cave in the Tham Luang-Khun Nam Nang Non Forest Park. Later they will visit Kanchanaburi and Phuket provinces for vacation and join activities of the Australian embassy in Thailand. (TNA)

ดูข่าวเพิ่มเติม

Top Viewed • อ่านมากสุด

ดูทั้งหมด

ทีมกู้ภัยเดินหน้าค้นหาผู้สูญหายแผ่นดินไหวเมียนมา

ทีมกู้ภัยยังเดินหน้าค้นหาผู้สูญหายจากเหตุแผ่นดินไหวในเมียนมา แม้จะผ่านมา 4 วันแล้ว จนกลิ่นศพเริ่มคละคลุ้งไปทั่ว ขณะที่ยอดผู้เสียชีวิตใกล้แตะหลัก 3,000 ราย

ตึกถล่มพบเสียชีวิตเพิ่ม

พบผู้เสียชีวิตเพิ่ม 5 ราย ทีมกู้ภัยเร่งกู้ร่าง

พบผู้เสียชีวิตเพิ่ม 5 ราย ในพื้นที่โซน B และโซน C มีซากอาคารถล่มทับร่างอยู่ ทีมกู้ภัยเร่งกู้ร่างและค้นหาผู้สูญหายใต้ซากอาคารต่อเนื่อง

ข่าวแนะนำ

ค้นหาผู้สูญหายตึกถล่ม

ผู้ว่าฯ กทม. สั่งปรับแผนค้นหาผู้สูญหายตึกถล่ม

ครบ 7 วันเหตุแผ่นดินไหว อาคารถล่ม ล่าสุดผู้ว่าฯ กทม. สั่งปรับแผนค้นหาผู้สูญหาย ใช้เครื่องจักรหนักรื้อถอนทุกโซน เบื้องต้นพบร่างผู้เสียชีวิตเพิ่มเติมอีก 2 ร่าง ยังไม่สามารถนำออกมาได้

ยุน ซ็อก ยอล

ศาลรัฐธรรมนูญวินิจฉัยให้ถอดถอน ยุน ซ็อก ยอล จากตำแหน่ง ปธน.

ศาลรัฐธรรมนูญเกาหลีใต้มีคำวินิจฉัยในวันนี้ให้ถอดถอนนายยุน ซ็อก ยอล ออกจากตำแหน่งประธานาธิบดีตามที่รัฐสภาลงมติไปก่อนหน้านี้ ทำให้เขาต้องพ้นจากตำแหน่งผู้นำเกาหลีใต้

เจาะโซน C และ D สำเร็จ อีก 1 เมตรถึงลิฟต์-บันไดหนีไฟ

กู้ภัย เผยเจาะโซน C และ D ได้สำเร็จ อีก 1 เมตรถึงลิฟต์และบันไดหนีไฟ เชื่อมีผู้สูญหายติดอยู่โซนนี้จำนวนมาก หลังพบเสียงขอความช่วยเหลือจากโซน B ตั้งแต่เมื่อคืนที่ผ่านมา

ลุ้นช่วยผู้รอดชีวิต หลังพบสัญญาณชีพ

ปฏิบัติการค้นหาผู้สูญหายจากอาคาร สตง.ถล่ม ยังเดินหน้าต่อเนื่อง ขณะนี้ในพื้นที่เสียงเครื่องจักรหนักหยุดลง เป็นสัญญาณว่าทีมกู้ภัย ทั้งเจ้าหน้าที่ค้นหาและสุนัข K9 กำลังเข้าไปเดินสำรวจหลายจุด ซึ่งปฏิบัติการตลอดทั้งวันนี้เน้นจุดโซน B หลังจากช่วงคืนที่ผ่านมา (2 เม.ย.) มีสัญญาณตอบกลับจากผู้ที่คาดว่าจะรอดชีวิต