Gov’t opening more public complaints outlets

Gov’t opening more public complaints outlets
 
BANGKOK, Jan 5 — The government of Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha will open more channels–including counter services at shopping malls–for accepting complaints from the Thai public following its success in resolving peoples' problems in the past six months, said Minister attached to the Prime Minister’s Office Panadda Diskul. 
 
He said the government plans to open more channels for complaints from the public this year including a cellphone application, opening centres in community areas and opening counter services at shopping malls so that people could file complaints easily. 
 
Mr Panadda said the government has opened five different channels for the people to lodge complaints and seek assistance from authorities in the past six months. 
 
The National Council for Peace and Order has received altogether 111,399 complaints and helped solved 90.2 per cent of them, he said. 
 
The rest of the complaints needing help were mostly involved with debts outside the legal institutions and narcotics. 
 
Mr Panadda said the government is satisfied with its performances in helping solve problems for the people in the past as personnel from 20 ministries are posted at centres accepting public complaints.
 
Problems already solved were 3.2 times more than during the corresponding period of last year, he said. (MCOT online news) 
 


ดูข่าวเพิ่มเติม

Top Viewed • อ่านมากสุด

ดูทั้งหมด

ทีมกู้ภัยเดินหน้าค้นหาผู้สูญหายแผ่นดินไหวเมียนมา

ทีมกู้ภัยยังเดินหน้าค้นหาผู้สูญหายจากเหตุแผ่นดินไหวในเมียนมา แม้จะผ่านมา 4 วันแล้ว จนกลิ่นศพเริ่มคละคลุ้งไปทั่ว ขณะที่ยอดผู้เสียชีวิตใกล้แตะหลัก 3,000 ราย

ตึกถล่มพบเสียชีวิตเพิ่ม

พบผู้เสียชีวิตเพิ่ม 5 ราย ทีมกู้ภัยเร่งกู้ร่าง

พบผู้เสียชีวิตเพิ่ม 5 ราย ในพื้นที่โซน B และโซน C มีซากอาคารถล่มทับร่างอยู่ ทีมกู้ภัยเร่งกู้ร่างและค้นหาผู้สูญหายใต้ซากอาคารต่อเนื่อง

ข่าวแนะนำ

“วันนอร์” ของขึ้น! ขอ ตร.สภาเข้าชาร์จ หลังเถียงกันวุ่นปมญัตติใครขึ้นก่อน

สภาเดือด “วันนอร์” ของขึ้น! ลุกยืน ขอ ตร.สภาเข้าชาร์จ หลังเถียงกันวุ่น เอาญัตติใครขึ้นก่อน เหตุ “อนุสรณ์” เสนอญัตติเลื่อนระเบียบวาระเอ็นเตอร์เทนเมนต์ฯ ไปพิจารณาครั้งถัดไป ซ้อน “เท้ง” เรื่องแผ่นดินไหว “ไอติม” ก็เดือด ทุบโต๊ะ แซะรัฐบาล ไม่กี่ชั่วโมงก็รอไม่ได้ จะเอา “กาสิโน” เข้าทันทีเลย ด้าน “ชัยชนะ” นั่งไม่ติดขอใช้สิทธิพาดพิง ยันพรรคร่วมรัฐบาลไม่ได้เห็นด้วยกับฝ่ายค้าน ทำ “ปกรณ์วุฒิ” โต้กลับ เบรกอย่าประท้วงมั่วซั่ว ขณะ “โรม” ลุกโวยปิดไมค์แต่ฝ่ายค้าน สุดท้ายแพ้ ญัตติขอเลื่อนระเบียบวาระถูกพิจารณาก่อน

ยอดผู้เสียชีวิตจากแผ่นดินไหวในเมียนมาทะลุ 3,000 รายแล้ว

ยอดผู้เสียขีวิตจากแผ่นดินไหวรุนแรงในเมียนมาทะลุเกิน 3,000 รายแล้วในวันนี้ และอีกหลายร้อยคนยังคงสูญหาย ในขณะที่คาดว่าจะเกิดฝนตกนอกฤดูกาล ซึ่งจะส่งผลกระทบเป็นอุปสรรค

ท่าทีไทยการค้าสหรัฐ

นายกฯ ออกแถลงการณ์ท่าทีประเทศไทยต่อนโยบายการค้าสหรัฐ

นายกฯ ออกแถลงการณ์ท่าทีประเทศไทยต่อนโยบายการค้าสหรัฐ หลัง “ทรัมป์” ประกาศปรับภาษีนำเข้า 36% เตรียมปรับดุลการค้าให้เป็นธรรมทั้งสองฝ่าย ชี้ระยะยาวผู้ประกอบการส่งออกไทยควรมองหาตลาดใหม่ที่มีศักยภาพ ลดความเสี่ยงพึ่งพาตลาดเดียว ย้ำรัฐบาลวางมาตรการรองรับบรรเทาผลกระทบ ​

พบสัญญาณชีพ

ผู้ว่าฯ ชัชชาติ ยันพบสัญญาณชีพหญิงสาว 1 คน

ว่าฯ ชัชชาติ ยันพบสัญญาณชีพหญิงสาวบริเวณโพรงบันไดหนีไฟ 1 คน ใช้โซนาร์วัดระยะความลึกเสียงได้ 3 เมตร ย้ำไม่หมดหวัง แต่ไม่อยากให้ทุกคนคาดหวัง จะเร่งทำงานเพื่อนำหญิงคนดังกล่าวออกมาให้ได้โดยเร็วที่สุด